Automatic Remote Management Technology
The power of Logic Energy’s technology is its ability to simplify the task of managing multiple sites and installations at the same time without the typical technical challenges this task brings.
Logic Energy Hardware
(LeNET data input)
LeNETmobile is a GSM/GPRS operated remote data logging device with multiple of inputs for digital and analogue devices and available serial communications. All data is automatically collected, analysed and updated to LeSENSE web portal every 10 minutes. There’s no human intervention, all happens automatically.
Data is syncronised with UTC timezone at exact 10 minutes intervals of each hour so data can be used for comparison with other metereological data sets.
- LeNETmobile can monitor weather conditions, battery usage and status, renewable energy hybrid systems performance and energy generation.
- Mobile GPRS technology makes possible to have always ON Live data at very efficient cost
- The system is very compact as it uses very little power to work, less than 5mAh
Logic Energy Software
(LeSENSE management platform)
Live data is critical to keep on top of any remote installation but being in control of many of them at once in a easy and fast manner is even more important. LeSENSE web management portal allows you to have a “birds” view of all your sites and system without the need to dig in onto excessive detail.
Being fully automated means that you will only need to briefly browse over your systems to know how things are, any alerts or warnings will be brought forward to you on the portal and via email.
- Historical data is very important too in order to learn from it and compare with multiple sites so efficiency is maximised. For this we only use the best technology in data centers with daily back-ups. SAS70 Type II
- Having all your Live and historical information on the cloud means that there’s expensive software to maintain or update. We take care of that so you can focus on running your business most efficiently.
Logic Energy Client
(mobile phone, PC access)
Any member of staff can log in onto LeSENSE web portal, day or night and have access to absolutely any detail of any installation. With powerful charting and reporting tools, it is very easy to find and visualise the needed information with just a few steps.
The LeSENSE built-in Public Display feature allows for remote monitoring without the need of interaction with the poral, just the most important data is summarised on a custom dashboard so nothing important is missed.
- Automatic and Custom Displays with just the summary information you need at glance.
- Clients can customise their web portal, including the potential to set up hierarchical levels of access and control, visual reports and automatic alerts sent to your inbox or mobile.
- Historical data can for long term tracking, reports generated or data downloaded for easy analysis.
A typical Logic Energy set up allows data collection via a number of sensors connected to LeNETmobile – such as electricity meters, , voltage, current, temperature wind speed sensors, rainfall or any other sensors. LeNETmobile uses a GPRS Internet connection to automatically update data from sensors to LeSENSE every 10 minutes. The client is able to view live and historical data, extract data files via Logic Energy’s web monitoring and management portal, LeSENSE.
All this is possible at any time of the day or night from the comfort of your own home, office or wherever you may be – via mobile phone, PC or hand held web enabled device.
More technological features:
Live information of all your sites from a single point of access with built-in analysis tools.
Truly Remote Live Monitoring
The information you see in LeSENSE is always live, you can see what’s happening right now from anywhere in the world.
No matter what your monitoring needs are, we can monitor it whether is energy, temperature, fuel tanks and system status.
Logic Energy system is fully managed, that means you do not have to worry to maintain anything, we make sure things keep ticking for you.