Why it works?
The power of Logic Energy’s monitoring systems lies in its simplicity – one versatile technological solution meets all needs, meaning we can concentrate in making the system work exactly the way you want it to…
Logic Energy Hardware
(LeNET data input)
Live data is collected via sensors which are connected to our versatile LeNET device. Data is immediately updated using a standard Internet/GPRS connection to Logic Energy servers where it is securely indexed and stored.
- LeNET is compatible with most off-the-shelf energy meters, climatic and environmental sensors
- GPRS connection option means Logic Energy can install equipment in even the remotest of locations and avoids conflict with proprietary firewalls.
- Extremely low Energy consumption, less than 0.5kWh in a full year
Logic Energy Software
(LeSENSE management platform)
Logic Energy servers are hosted on dedicated managed servers – whereby data is securely stored over a network of data centres at remote locations with a daily remote backup.
Live data is immediately stored and available for viewing 24/ 7 via our powerful monitoring and universal web management portal – LeSENSE.
- Logic Energy uses a global SAS70 Type II certified data centre, using the latest and securest form of data storage technology
- Data storage on remote servers means the storage potential is limitless, Logic Energy can get client’s systems up and running faster and enables Logic Energy to more rapidly adjust IT resources to meet our clients changing business demands.
Logic Energy Client
(mobile phone, PC access)
The end user logs onto the LeSENSE web-portal to access their data anytime and anywhere.
As easy as having an email account, clients can access their data via a PC, public display dashboard, web enabled mobile or any web-enabled device.
- Automatic and Custom Displays with just the summary information you need at a glance.
- Clients can customise their web portal, including the potential to set up hierarchical levels of access and control, visual reports and automatic alerts sent to your inbox or mobile.
- Historical data can be used for long term tracking, generate reports or download data for easy analysis.
A typical Logic Energy set up allows data collection via a number of sensors connected to LeNET – such as electricity, current, temperature wind speed or air quality sensors, rainfall or soil acidity sensors. LeNET uses a GPRS Internet connection to automatically update data from sensors to LeSENSE every 10 minutes. The client is able to view live and historical data, extract data files via Logic Energy’s web monitoring and management portal, LeSENSE.
All this is possible at any time of the day or night from the comfort of your own home, office or wherever you may be – via mobile phone, PC or hand held web enabled device.
More technological features:
Live information to any site or installation is just a few “clicks” away. No need for software, quick and easy.
Truly Remote Live Monitoring
Time is money, the information you see in LeSENSE is always live, you can see what’s happening right now from anywhere in the world.
No matter what your monitoring needs are, we can monitor it whether it is energy, temperature, wind, production and manufacturing scales.
Logic Energy system is fully managed, that means you do not have to worry about maintenance, we make sure things keep ticking for you.